In addition to publishing our own summaries of what’s going on in email, we want to open the floor to you.
Our community members have expressed an interest in reading short-form articles about general email industry topics, best practices, and case studies. They also want how-to guides for email marketing, development, and design techniques.
Article ideas can be completely fresh or inspired by discussion in our community. Your angle can be matter-of-fact or opinion-based. Bring your own style.
If you’d like to give it a shot, send me a sentence or two about your idea in a Slack DM and we’ll go from there.
Short of ideas? Here are some of the popular recurring topics from our community (as of March 2020).
- Effective hiring for email teams (questions, tasks, processes)
- How to make the right decision when choosing a new ESP
- Remote working on an email marketing team
- An up-to-date recommendation on the best email code boilerplates and/or frameworks
- Getting your company logo to appear with your emails in Gmail
- Removing hairline gaps sometimes visible in Outlook
Please note: As a rare independent platform in the email industry, we’re not interested in publishing sales pitches. If your job/company/book/project is relevant to your authority on an article’s topic, a quick mention is fine, but save the marketing for elsewhere.